The Ecler eHSA2-250 high impedance two channel power amp is rated at 2 x 250 watts rms, 100 volt line.
2U high rack mount housing.
On the rear panel there are two rotating potentiometers, one for each channel. These attenuators allow the amplifier to be connected to different types of mixers and processors, independent level control and connection of speakers that can’t handle the wattage supplied by the output stage at full power, without risking damage if the volume of the preamplifier-mixer is set too high.
LED indicators show Protect, Signal Presence, Clip and Thermal Protection warnings.
• 2 mono balanced inputs (Euroblock terminals) with stack outputs
• 2 x 250 WRMS output (100V line level)
• Euroblock output connectors
• Selectable HPF (Cut-off freq. = 75Hz)
• Thermal protection
• Overload protection
• Anti-clip system
• Volume control trimmers on rear panel